
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:56 PM |
Now I understand the meaning of living. Last time when I read Jill's blog, (I still read it faithfully ;D) I always thought that living life was doing what you want, And not studying, I mean, BORING~right? (Yes I know I'm very easily influenced~~ T^T) Actually, wrong. I asked my Dad. Whether he thought that he had a life. (Ever since Jill blogged about it, I've been thinking 'bout it everyday.) He said, yes. So I asked him how. Here's what he said. Kind of. Yes, I've had a life. Lived my given life properly. I achieved what I wanted to do. I had a good school life, I got a great job, I have a family... I'm traveling the world.. And I have enough money for retirement. Actually, Valerie, you only can enjoy your life after retirement. At school, work, you must learn to make sacrifices. There's no time to think of yourself. Others come first. But the most important thing is.. To lead a honest life. I think that's what made me happy. So Valerie, you must study hard, and learn to sacrifice. Live honestly, and still achieve what you want in life. I'm not stopping you~ Don't know why I'm tearing up while writing this... Yeah, I think that's true. Shouldn't spend my life fantasizing about things that may never come true. Just focus on what I have to do, And maybe life wouldn't be so bad after all. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|