
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:01 PM |
Oh no. Writer's block. Or maybe sudden bout of laziness. I don't feel like updating my Fics... - - - You know what? I failed my Maths Post Assessment Test. I failed my Chinese compo. I think I failed my duhougan and my Geog Essay. Because of YJ. - - - Anw you realize I haven't been in the mood for writing. Even my blog posts are short. And I'm stuck at Chapt 7, Cos I don't feel like writing. Even though I'm full to the brim with exciting ideas haha=) *sigh* And I don't post pics on my blog that often anymore... - - - Saving money for SPX shoes!!! US$150++ per pair. So with transportation cost (order online XC) It should be around S$200++. Yay? I only save S$10 a week. Which will take 20 weeks. Which is 2 terms. Only???!!!! XPPPPP YESSSHHHH!!!!!!! Go Val you rock!!! XDDDDD - - - Yes I know don't comment on my apparently huge ego again... =.=ll WL says my ego has swelled After my fever. I dunno.... ^__^ So cute~~ Made from molding clay or smth like that.... Minzy is perfectly done.. ;) *sigh* 2NE1 fighting~!!! =DDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|