
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
3:18 PM |
Sorry for not posting in like.. Forever. Ugh I"m so disappointed in myself. Verniiiice/Sooooyeon-onni!!! Love love love your fics so much~~ Haha actually I like Lee Joon in MBLAQ.. But also Seungho haha. A-ny-waa-y... (As you can see I'm in a hyper mood.) I FINISHED MY CHEM PROJECT!!!!! That's why I'm hyper. And in less than 2 hours. From scratch. And I didn't know anything about power point at all. Until now... Mwahahahahaha... I think I'm gonna change skin. Again. Dunno why but since I can't remove the tag box thingie, I'll change skin. Should I? My fingers are like sooo numb now. In this library where the librarian came from the North Pole. Most presumably. It is freezing out here. Better type it all out soon before I lose my fingers.. Ouchhh!! Think I got frostbite already... So many things to say but forgot. I seriously hate that feeling. UPDATED MY FICS~!!!! Go read... Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|