
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:38 PM |
Watched the dance battle between Eunhyuk and Taeyang.. Not because I liked Eunhyuk best, But I voted for him. At first, watching Eunhyuk, I was like, (Cos I watched Taeyang's first) Oh no Taeyang definitely wins this one. Then at the end he pulled down his jacket and the back of his shirt said, "끝" In big white font. Then I couldn't stop laughing... Everyone there laughed and shook his hand too. And Taeyang looked worried. Cos he wasn't funny. He was cool. BUT. Eunhyuk was charismatic and funny at the same time... Only he can do that.. (and Teukkie ^__^) The one and only Dance Machine.. Muakz!!!!!!!! I love you~!!!!! <33333 Btw that reads kkeut (?). And it means "end". Or "finish". He got it from living with Leeteuk all these years... It's so Teuk Academy mann... ^^ Rubbed off on him.. Yay go Teukkie!!!! ^^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|