
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:55 PM |
Yesterday I was watching 100% Entertainment on Channel U. The artiste was Rainie Yang. She's actually very very pretty, actually. Anyway, I was watching. Then they said (in Chinese), "I hope it won't be like Super Junior-M in the last episode..." I screamed. I screamed and screamed and screamed. Seriously. I agony. I guess you could say that. But more of regret. Why did I watch it only TODAY???!!! (Yesterday) Why not YESTERDAY???!!! (Day before) I told my brother again and again and again. Then he started humming Super Girl. AAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's the thing I regret most. If you ask me, or if I play Truth or Dare. *rolls eyes then grins sheepishly* Thought of my NEW FICS!!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!! Clap!! Clap for moi!!!! Thank you.. Thank you... ^__^ I am using random artistes. With magic powers. The artistes are: Victoria - f(x) Taeyeon - SNSD Sunny- SNSD Nicole - Kara HyunA - 4 Minute Key - SHINee Kibum - SJ Yunho - DBSK Eli- U-KISS Lee Joon - MBLAQ 5 from each gender. Okay?? So-so lahh.. ^^ Something to note: I thought Lee Joon would be better than Seungho cos he looks more like supernatural material. Not using Eunhyuk cos he doesn't look Supernatural. And I think I'll concentrate too much on him. Heh. And Kibum has that oomph you know?? Looked through all SJ members.. Debated between him and Kangin. It's about this big secret thing. I based it on Heroes. Coming soon - Watch out for it. XDDD Kibummie!!! I LOVE his teeth!!!! His smile~!!! And his face shape~~ =DDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|