
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:29 AM |
Yo. Gonna finish my Fics. Soon. Just updated my Fics. I also updated at 12 midnight last night. So you will have to read two chapters. Huh. The next chapter is going to be the last one. I think. I hope. I enjoyed writing this story. Tri-angle. You should've seen my Jotter Book.. While I was planning this story... I took up half the book writing down random things that come to my mind. Then slowly I came up with this. I actually didn't plan for any of this to happen. But since some things fit and other things didn't, I just put the things that fit together and got this story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Planning to make it into my own manga. Mwahahahaha. I already did the first and second chapter. I liked it. I changed the names totally. So it's mine. Maybe I'll get it copyrighted mwahahahaha... Maybe I'll write a little Acknowledgments thingie below. Like all authors do... But I haven't finished writing the story. Oooh... Nice clothes and shoes.. I like. Hmm.... New subgroup, maybe?? =DDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|