
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:48 PM |
You must watch this too.... Super Junior's Dance Machine!!! Plus one more only SJ thing that no other group can beat. Their perfect synchronization. It's a SJ thing. Even clap hands at the exact same time... And you should see them do the waving and popping... It's like they were robots built to specialize in doing this only... And Sungmin and Leeteuk's dancing rocks!!!!!! Whoaa Sungmin mann, din know you were so good... Leeteuk I know he can dance, but seeing him in this video, My jaw dropped. Literally. Oh yeah funny (but not so funny) thing is, I couldn't take my eyes off Eunhyuk. I wanted to concentrate on Sungmin, And teukbyeol Teukkie, But I was just so mesmerized by his ermm...poppiness??? I dunno.. And this dance also shows SJ's unique style. Cool and super weird funny at the same time. The dance goes like this: Funny, then cool, then funny, then wild. Which jut rocks. I was laughing, Mesmerized, Laughing. Cos even their wild is funny... A bit barbaric but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SJ can never be replaced in my heart... <3333333333333 PS: Sungmin at the end suddenly put his hand up... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~ XP Practice. Actual performance. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|