
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:12 PM |
Haha I bought this single line notebook. And I'm writing my blog posts in it. Cos I suddenly get inspiration on what to say on my blog, But once I click "Create Post", I forget what I'm gonna say... =.=ll So I write in it. Even on the bus haha. I realized I haven't used "LOL" in a LONG time... Cos I think it sounds childish and immature... (Sry Bianca) And most of the time when you use it, You don't really mean it the same way it stands for. Most ppl use it as "lame" or "paiseh", Instead of it's true meaning "Laughing Out Loud". Which is weird. O.O Anyway I still haven't gotten over my huge crush yet. Oh yeah me and Aly were like dancing Gee in class today... I know feels weird too. Cos I'm not really that close to Aly anyway. I only ever said "Hi" to her until that time. Maybe that's the only thing I can talk to Claire and Alison about... >.<* Without being overly formal, I guess. Oh yeah Wei Ling says she and her sis don't like Kpop, But after hearing all the ppl around her (yours truly ah-hem) talk about them, She can rattle off the Suju names already... ^---^ Namely, Eunhyuk. Cos of me...=.=ll & ;DDD Eunhyuk's favourite smiley face is "^-------------^" He always puts 13 "-"s. Like above. Haha dunno why I counted so wuliao... Heh. Cos I really really really ♥ Eunhyuk....^^ Then I think of Ryeowook's part in Sorry Sorry: "너를 너무 사랑해~♥" Hahahahahahahaheheheh. =.=lllllllllll But yeah as I said, It's healthy to have a good crush once in a while.. Yeah, yo, bring the beat back. Uh! I'm like soooooooooooo for rap now.. Feel like changing back to old blog add... Nahhlahh. This one... rocks??? Next headline: "Val keeps using the word 'rocks'. Does she have OCB???" Bleagh.... 은혁이 오빠, 슬프지마... 웃어봐.. =) No you do NOT want to be alone. Last time, 그대 찐짜 웃겨. 지금, you're so emo. 하~~~지마!!!!!!!!!! >.<* 난 그렇게 생각해. 넌 내 영원한 멸치같은 이혁재~ 난 네 곁에 싶습니다...(?) 2천8년 9월 부터 자금 까지, 난 너를 있다면 좋겠다. 은혁 오빠 아니면 안돼요... 사랑해영...♥ ;3 (I know maybe it's wrong, but you get what I'm saying.) You know I only pick more Korean up by watching variety shows. I don't consciously want to learn it. But yeah it's useful~^^ The "영" at the back is supposed to be 애교 haha~ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|