
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:18 PM |
I like have this HUUUUUUGE cannot-be-confused-with-anything-else crush with Eunhyuk now... Weiling was totally scared of me, I mean, I don't show my fangirling side everyday mann... Treasure it while you can, ok??? Haha cos of all the dances I watched yesterday night. And I'm like, learning the dance battle dance right now... I mean not right now. I already learnt it. Just practicing a bit. Yeah no prize for guessing... I'm doing Eunhyuk's part. Which is the hardest. Definitely. But I still chose it cos of Eunhyuk. And he has the best dancing skills. Yes I know I should be doing work now. But I don't care.. Really. This is the stupidest most unheard of thing in my whole life - homework. I mean, school is like weekday tuition. Except compulsory. And that part sucks the most. And we learn the SAME thing every year. Other than Math and Science. For Lang and Humans, we just apply the same thing to another problem. Oh gawd. I said this and I'll say it again: It's like a man looks at a white wall and says, "Well... Let's paint it.... WHITE!" See what I mean? Where's the change? I just came up with my New Year's Resolution today. To dance as well as Eunhyuk. I know, high hopes yeah. But must be ambitious, yeah??? And Weiling said "Why can't (I) be better than him?" Cos I said, "I wanted to put 'if not better', but then I can't." Oh and anyway even if I could I wouldn't want to. He has been my number-one-nobody-can-beat idol since September 2008. And it's NEVER - I repeat: NEVER - going to change. I mean.. Look at him!!! Who wouldn't fall in love with THAT kind of charisma.. And looks. Oh yeah Taeyang has a MUCH MUCH MUCH better body. But Eunhyuk has better looks and hair. So yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!! XPPPP *no offense to Taeyang fans* If you want to take offense, so be it. In case of misunderstanding, Eunhyuk is to the right of the picture. Taeyang is to the left. ^^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|