
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:15 PM |
My bloggie's one year anniversary is coming soon. It was officially born on March 22nd 2009 when I first posted. Errm March 22nd 2010 is coming up soon~~ And I hope to "celebrate" my bloggie's birthday~!! Haha I know it was rap-rockz.blogspot.com. Then I changed it, You can change the name but you cannot change the personality. Which is me. Oh BTW, My Korean name was NEVER that stupid bloody name Hyunjeong gave me. First was Jieun haha, but that was temporary. Ohk never mind. Updated my Fics~~ Marry U - Chapter Nine I drew a portrait of Eunhyuk oppa. Jennifer, Bianca, Lois and Weiling said it looked like him. Lois and Weiling knew cos I showed them the picture I drew it from. And Jennifer just recognized him, once I showed her. Yay!!! Gonna ask Weiling to help me scan it.. Then I can post it for everyone to see~!!! Yay Hyukkie really looks so cool in that picture I chose. If I'm not wrong, I think it's from 2008. Yes, it is. I mean he's not cool in that pic. He's cute-ish, happy. ^-----^ CTs are gonna kill me. I know. I HATE Geog. ![]() This is the picture I drew from. Except that mine didn't have the word Eun Hyuk all over it, blocking it. Yeah so... Don't expect it to be THAT good. But it looks a lot like him, and that's for sure. *wink* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|