
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
1:15 PM |
No I don't know anything, so don't ask me, okay? Ok. Yayy. All is well. I hope. O.O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc.... Oh I love the HU is the president of China thingie. Stars: George W Bush Cornaleeza Rice, Yasser Arfanti, Hu Jintao Kofi Anaan. Rice: I'm here to tell you the name of the new leader of China. Bush: Ok lay it on. Rice: Hu is the new leader of China. Bush: Yeah that's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of China? Rice: Yes, sir. Bush: Yasser is the new leader of China? I thought he was in the Middle East? Rice: No, Hu is the leader of China. Bush: No, I mean the name of the preson who leads China. Rice: Hu. Bush: The guy in China. Rice: Hu. Bush: The leader of China! Rice: HU!!!! and so on and so forth. The video is below. I couldn't stop laughing and crying when I heard this. Now my mouth and sromach are very painful.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY~~~ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|