<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, February 12, 2010

Back to top
11:06 PM
No Jill I'm not sad anymore~~ problem solved.
BTW, it's called SMPF.
Not Math Club. ^-----^
Singapore Mathematical Projects Festival.
Ermm.... Oh yeah and I'm her 哥, not her 姐.
Yeah I know weird huh.

Ayah I mean it's just a math book lahh...
No big deal. =)
I'm sort of used to taking the losing end already.
It doesn't matter if nobody understands me.
I just have to understand them.
Then everything will be alright.
*so JoJo, please tell me why.* LOL XD
So yeah, happy happy.
Now Mrs Hor sort of dismissed it.
And it is solved before I even know it.
O.O
So I'm not sure if she'll submit my name,
But who cares. It's just ISO.

Do you mind that Jenn doesn't think well of you?
Jenn never talks about you, so I don't know.
She just sort of comments on you through my blog and whatever,
But in school we hardly talk about our internet lives.
Only what's new.
Jenn's always the one updating me on the latest happenings... >.<*

Thanks for admiring me, cos I know I've a lot to be admired about..
*oh no ego flames rising up behind me, glinting eyes*
[OMG so many people sign in so late on MSN]
But then yeah, ego aside,
I admire your ability to tell people what you really think without like sparing their feelings.
[I like the sound the keyboard makes]
And then making them all sad and stuff,
Then you win. Wow, I say, wow.
But somehow I'm not that kind of person.
Because by nature,
I'm soft spoken and shy.
And I don't like people to know me too much.
But it's good, I think.
So I think I should be more brave.
I'm only brave on the outside,
But I think I'm just putting on a brave front.
Inside,
I think i'm more shy and girly them Bianca.
I think Weiling would know that.. *;)*

Haha Dance and Rap Machine.
*thank you thank you bows*
Ok ok ok lahh...
I think Natalie Ng's better than me... >.<*
No then I must beat her.
I am the ONE. [Ok no but you get what I mean?? No?? =.=ll]
And my rapping skills are improving.... ^-----^
Because of that,
Now I can read Korean very fast mwahahahaha.... ^^
Trying to do Outsider's Loner thingie but failing....
He's just too fast.
The fastest I can go is Eunhyuk's One love that part.
Heh...
Anyway Jill ahh I think your dancing rocks too..
Really wanna dance with you!!!!
Yayy!!!!

나도 너를 사랑한다~
하지만, 넌 알아요.. ^-----^
Valentines can be used for friends too, ya'know??
Muakz!!!
Bi~~~g HU~~~~~~~G!!!!!!!!!!
*자꾸 웃기면 안돼요* =.=''
난 진심으로 말습니다.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)