<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to top
8:23 PM
Oh yes I have mentioned 11 cars.
Thanks Jennifer for reminding me..
Cos I wanna get all of them... (!!!!!)

Anyway Grace while reading your comments I couldn't help laughing.
It's sooooo like you...
Well yeah no you're not having a monologue.
You always speak like that ha ha ha...

Since the both of you tagged so much, I will reply both.
At the same time. With this sentence:

"Yes! I will continue fangirling and having fun doing it!!!!!!"
*Punches hand hard in the air*

Yeah whoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is Kyuhyun's birthday.
I am going to cook something special for him during Home Ec.
Did Mrs Yue say we were doing cookies??????
Or muffins???????
Yayyy I'll cook them especially for Kyuhyun.
And Jeannette will NOT ruin it for me.
NOOOOOOO.
So Jeannette,
You do the washing ok???
Pleasee.... Pretty please with a cherry and icing on the top???
>.<*
Ok I take silence as a yes MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
And I'm also working on an art piece for him.
I did one for Kangin, but din post it.
I coloured the Sungmin one and the Kangin one.
But I'm saving my manga series as an artwork for Eunhyuk's b'day.....
No not his birthday.
For him. My one, my only.
....=.=ll

Ayah am crazy doing the Ring Ding Dong dance.
Sweating like MADDDDD now.
I always sweat like a fountain when I dance.
Hmm... I wonder why.
Maybe it's because I do it again and again and again in front of the mirror,
Until I'm perfect???
Yes I think so.
But I don't sweat.
It's only after I stop dancing.
Then it starts "pouring"...
And I am learning the WHOLE of the Sorry Sorry dance now.
Cos found a video,
Danced esp by Nick Bass and Trent Dickens.
The choreographers. So mwahahahahaha special footage.
MADD about dance now.
Want to dance for the St Luke's concert thingie.
But nobody will dance with me... >.<*




Oh my goodness read this....O.O



Our eternal maknae Ryeowookie....
Soo cute... ^__^

Comment | 0 Comment(s)