
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:48 PM |
Omo. Eunhyukkie is a very neat person!!!! ^___^ And Ryeowook and Yesung really DOOO share a room... Haha but of course not he same bed lahh... One on each end of the room haha.. Eunhyuk had fan signing since he was very small. Cos he was in a dance group with Xiah. Must be very popular huh? Signing so seriously at the age of I think 8 or 10!!! >.<* Even when Yesung is wearing a hat, He uses his hairdryer to style his sideburns. He styles his hair even when going to the supermart in front of their dorm. Oppa I knew you loved your hair since long time ago... When I bought the SJ2 album..^^ Normally I can't stand people chewing food with their mouths open. But hearing Suju's, It actually sounds nice... O.O I think it's a matter of mind... =.=ll Kibummie is too honest. It's not his fault. He just says what the other members don't dare to. Hankyung and Eunhyukkie are not close... T^T Hankyung oppa..... -0- Hannie speaks happily to him, Eunhyuk wants to hear, But he can't understand what he's saying... So Hyukkie just laughs. It's a distant feeling that he (Hyukkie) dislikes... Eunhyuk's nickname for the Related Talk is... *DRUMROLL* "Gums". ddeung~~ O.O*** Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|