
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:13 PM |
Started my new fic. Decided not to make it too serious. And more fun like Vern's and Jill's. ^^ But fail sia, I think. Anyway I always have these deep thoughts once in a while, And I blog about it. Well, another one's comin' up. Ok you know I like Eunhyuk, right? Ok I'll explain why I said that. I think most of you will know that I normally copy people. Because I think they know how to make choices and I don't. Well, I chose to like Eunhyuk. By myself. Since September 2008. And I haven't regretted it. One of the few things I didn't copy and didn't regret. >.<******* I know..... >>>>.<<<<***** Actually, other ppl also like Eunhyuk cos of moi... Yayy!!! Like Bianca and Jennifer... Teeheehee~~ Bianca likes Eunhyuk 3rd, After Ryeowook and Yesung. And Jennifer likes Eunhyuk 3rd too. After Leeteuk and Sungmin... I still remember Bianca saying, "Eeew this one (Eunhyuk) is so ugly!!!!" I was so super insulted I tell you. But I didn't say it. I just told her, "Yeah everyone thinks that. At first. But the more you look at him, The more handsome he is." And now.... HAHA!!! Yeah go my awesome awesomeness. =====.=====lllll Yayy!!! I'm so glad I like Eunhyuk. *raise one eyebrow in a proud smirk* I think I'm gonna luuuurve my new fics. Cos it is Eunhyuk + Hyungeun = <3333333333333 *sigh* Weiling: "Oh no here it comes again... (Runs away)" Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|