
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:36 PM |
Thought it's about time to update my blog again... So... I really really hate people who (not in any order): 1) Use "LOL" at the wrong time. 2) Tell others things that they thought I said but DIDN'T 3) Over-react. 4) Are a busybody. 5) Are basically idiots. And not to mention people who are immature. I don't mind those who are immature in a cute way. That's CUTE. So it's ok~~ ;3 But I REALLY REALLY HATE ppl who are purposely immature. Or those who act blur and DON'T EVEN TRY to understand What someone is saying. Ughhhhh I am SOOOO gonna dread seeing Mrs Hor tomorrow. I am very very scared. Anyway Grace, To tell you the truth, I seriously don't know what happened. I said I didn't want to read the book. Then suddenly Lois smsed me. "Mrs Hor asked you to get out of the group since you do not want to cooperate and have no interest in Math (according to Bianca) she says she has no need for you wants to talk to you. If you have any objections you can go talk to her." That, if you're wondering, was EXACTLY what she smsed me. Mrs Hor is SOOOOO childish and immature. Don't you think? And Bianca emailed me. "Anyways, um...so val, if you happen to open this email, I met Mrs Hor and her little (CUTE) daughter at the canteen while I was changing for bowling. PURELY COINCIDENTAL. She asked me how was SMPF doing so I told her, and she was asking about the books; since Lois told her we were going to read them. So I sorta said you didn't really want to read the book. Anyways, she was saying that she didn't want anyone who doesn't have any interest in maths on the team. So yeah. She was saying, even if you did your work the rest of the year, she won't submit your name. >< So you really have to decide. Whether you want to quit or not it's up to you. Mrs Hor said if you want, she will speak to Ms Ng about you joining FPSP If you DO quit. So yeah. She said to meet her on Mon. Just call her I think. Oo To make this clear once again: IT'S PURELY COINCIDENTAL. I did NOT backstab you. So called "backstab". So no misunderstanding I hope. ==" This was exactly what she emailed me too. See? Won't submit my name. That's the most childish thing I've ever heard. And the most grudge bearing. See Mrs Hor? Ugh I'm SOOOO pissed. It's all because she said that, That I fell out with Bianca. I'm still okay with Lois. And that's why you got mad. So Mrs Hor, I don't know how to say this, But I'll just say it, So as not to beat about the bush. And NOT sparing any feelings: It's basically YOUR fault. And you over-reacted and acted all childish, And made me fall out with my 妹. So there. Oh yeah you also jumped to conclusions. I really really can't wait to see you. Ugh no just go away. You say I have no interest in Math. You behave like this, I will hate Math. You TRY to understand, I still like Math. Now I still like it. You'd better not make it so that I like Lit better. Ok? Conclusion: I HATE YOU. PS: My life sucks now, And how are you gonna make it better? I'll never think of you the same way again. I thought you were nice. I thought you were understanding. I thought you wouldn't act like this. Ok, I am wrong. Thank you for making that clear to me. *END* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|