<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, February 19, 2010

Back to top
12:40 AM
Updated my Fics again.
Tried to make waiting in the room more interesting, so yeah.
Added something.

Marry U - Chapter Eight

Enjoy~~

Sheesh I don't know what to blog about nowadays.
Oh yeah Jennifer's dream.
She dreamed that I was teaching the class how to rap.
Ddeung~~
And I was like is this good or bad?
Then she said I don't know, but the class liked it.
Ok?????
Hahahahahahaha LOL mann...
Actually today I wrote the rap lyrics of Good Luck!! down in my jotter book.
Cos I was bored.
And I wanted to finish using my pen quick cos I lost the cover.
The Weiling saw it and said can I see?
By that time I'd already written the rap of U and Missin' U down too.
Then Sarah went Oh I can't read Korean.
Can you say the first line for me? (Of Good Luck!!)
Then I was thinking heck, just say the whole thing.
So I snapped my fingers and rapped the whole thing out for Sarah.
Weiling heard too.
Then Sarah was like, whoa I cannot do that I will just fjfirjfifrnfjnmkmk (making noise). Even for Jap.
(Sarah is PRO at Japanese.)
Then I was like haha ok...
I was so glad, but didn't want to make it obvious.
Actually, seriously, it's not that hard.
Sarah can rap Jap easily too.
She just has to want to do it.
First person I rapped to, ever.
Sarah and Weiling.
Haha first time I was brave enough.
^-----^

Oh Eunhyuk's cyworld,
His sidebar note,
Now it says:

지 금...
은 혁 이 는...
아 파 요...

잠시만안녕.

Which translates to:

Now...
Eunhyuk is...
In pain...

Bye for now.

Which means he won't be updating very soon.
Why are you in pain Eunhyukkie?


Hyukkie in Paris~when he just arrived. ^^
Outside airport.
Going to the Metro.
Asked that girl for directions.
Video on Youtube.^^
Ahh come to Singapore Eunhyukk... >.<*
Lee Hyukjae oppa....

Comment | 0 Comment(s)