
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:23 PM |
Artist: Meeeeee I drew the both of them. Hope they look okay, Eunhyukkie looks like Eunhyukkie at first, But if you look closely it's like his twin brother or something. Failed(???) attempt, really. Anyway the names thingie, Is by meeee too. I drew them for Hankyungiie's birthday. Cool eh? Nah don't think so. Thanks Weiling for the scans~~~~ XDDD . . . . . . . Don't act like that. Don't be jealous because I talk to her. I still think about you. Everyday. I feel worried about you. When I see you bow your head in loneliness. My heart aches to hug you, to comfort you. To give you words to soothe your ears and mind. But I don't know how to. I'm sorry I'm such a useless friend. This is all I have for you. But I really mean it, And I hope you don't mind Too much. I haven't seen you for so long, Yet your image keeps haunting me to no end. Sometimes it's comforting, Other times it just scares me. I know you love me, I love you too As a friend. Please know that. I hope to see you smile Soon. As possible. Smile your bright, innocent, playful smile. And brighten again that part of my heart you occupy. Without you, I'm not whole. I am a person, with a gaping hole. As long as you don't understand my friendship. Everyone can see it. Only you can mend it. I hope that you will, soon. And continue. Making my life better. Okay? =) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|