
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:26 PM |
다들 안녕하세요~!!! 펠러리 입니다...^^ So how was your day today? Was it sad, happy, cool, fun??? And did you eat pancakes?? ^---^ I don't mind pancakes, really. I don't encourage pancakes, But if you like them, like I do, Then it's alright. If you want to eat pancakes, You have to be one too. You have to be a pancake to eat pancakes. Note that I said I like them, But I don't eat them. You can get them anywhere in the world, really. There are 2 types: Crispy pancakes, Soft pancakes. I myself prefer crispy pancakes, But some people do like soft pancakes. How about you? I know that everyone I know prefers crispy pancakes, If they had to choose between them. But I don't really mind if you like soft pancakes. Actually, crispy pancakes are more interesting. I'm serious, you know. And I'm, well, well informed about them. I can tell you ALLLLL about them, But you'll have to clarify with me first: What exactly does Valerie mean by "pancakes"? Teeheehee~=P 안녕히 계세용~!!! ^---^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|