
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:53 PM |
Hey ppl. Finally blogging again, eh? Well, that's good. Is it? I suddenly feel so protective over Bianca, you know. Like I have to save her from Lois, or something. Like it's my duty. And I cannot room with Jennifer, Even though I want to, Because Bianca's my responsibility. I can't just leave her with Lois and go with Jennifer. That's being selfish. *sigh* I think Bianca, Jennifer and Wei Ling, Are like Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. In my life, I mean. Like you know in the Super Girl era, I thought I liked Ryeowook more than Eunhyuk, But when I finally saw Eunhyuk on Fantasy Couple, I realized I still like him best. And now for Kyuhyun also. I also feel like that for my 3 close friends. Haha. Really. Yay I love you Bianca!!! My dear 妹~<3 Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|