<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back to top
11:10 PM
-Hey! What'cha doin'?? ^^-

-Homework. Why're you smsing me now? >.<*-

-Oh cuz I was bored and I wanted sm1 to talk to...-o--

-What do you want me to talk about? O.o-

-Nothing... ^.~-

-Then why are you smsing me?? I need to do my HOMEWORK. T^T-

-I just wanted to get your reply... ;)-

-...-

__________________________________________________

Want to write a new fic.
Got inspired by my tuition class.
I know, weird inspiration, but yeah.
I heart thundersquall.
I heart kyaa-kawaii.
I heart setsuna-k.
Their fics rock.
You should go check them out sometime.

__________________________________________________

Now I'm on this cheese craze.
Everything I eat has lots of cheese in it.
For lunch, I ate a cheese burger my mum made for me.
Then a cheese cake.
The for dinner 2 Simply Cheese pizza slices with extra cheese.
I also ate a lot of strawberries.
Strawberry milk tea with strawberry jelly.
Strawberry milk now.
Strawberry ice cream after dinner, to relieve stress.
And lots of strawberries with some tangy sauce thingie.
I don't know why I'm eating things I don't usually eat.
Remember I said I hate strawberry anything except the fruit itself?
And that cheese cake was the last type of cake I'd eat?
Well well well.
What is happening to you V-A-Lerie???
>.<*
Going into hibernation now.

_____________________________________________________

Peace out "V"

Comment | 0 Comment(s)