
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:22 PM |
I really can't stand her you know. Everything you say to her, she just says, "Ok." and ignores you. And when she talks about her drawings or the things she likes, She expects you to be fully interested. And when you don't react to her drawings, She becomes hostile to you. But we're still good friends. I don't believe it. I don't believe that we're still good friends. She doesn't know yet. I really want to confront her, Tell her a few home-truths, So that she can be more respectful to others around her, And Not think the world revolves around her. And when we're doing group discussions, She'll be like, "You do this, simple thing, because I don't trust you. And you two do this okay? While I will do this. Ok? Good." I have to listen to her, Because I don't want to make any trouble. But if I had my way, I'd really retort back at her and say something along the lines of, "No I want to do this, And you do this because I don't trust you to do something so complicated. You got a problem with that?" No, really. I really want to say that to her. Crap. I know I shouldn't be like this. But I seriously sometimes can't stand it. Like now. Crap. Shit. Bloody hell. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|