<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, March 5, 2010

Back to top
10:20 PM
I'll not be surprised if 2PM disbands soon.
I'll not be surprised if Jaebeom doesn't want to come back.
Actually he really doesn't so yeah I'm not surprised.
I'll not be surprised if he did more things than that, except he didn't say.
I'll not be surprised if he's lying.
I don't care.
I hate JYPE anyway.
Go away.
SM still not as bad as you.
(Actually I don't mind becoming an anti-fan of 2PM,
It's just that ppl will kill me, and I don't know how.
Now I know how ppl who hate Suju feel.
Cos I feel that for 2PM.
Seriously over-rated.
If those who like 2PM are affected,
You can choose not to be, it's up to you.
Just telling the truth.)

In a very sour mood right now.
Though still excited about Weiling's sleepover. ^^

Oh gonna be SOOOOO busy during March hols.
With Guides First-Aide Training on Mon Tues Wed.
From 9am to 6pm.
And then 8pm on Tues have to go for TKM play at Drama Centre.
The Thurs Fri got Weiling's sleepover.
Then chiong hw on weekends.
*sigh* but I know I'm gonna enjoy it HAHA!!!!
=.=ll
I hope you're not jealouse. O.O
So tired and annoyed and tired and angry and did I mention I was tired??

Mm.
BTW I have NEVER liked 2PM.
I used to like Junsu and Taecyeon a bit,
But now not anymore.
Or Wonder Girls.
Or 2AM.
Or whatever.
Actually out of all JYPE,
I only like Kim "Gom" Taewoo.
Is he still in JYPE???!!!
I don't care I like him^^

Life can never give you what you want.
Even if you deserve it.
It always comes by chance.

Went through the Bible yesterday.
Wrote some verses down.

-But God will redeem my life from the grave;
He will surely take me to Himself.-
[Psalm 49:15]

-If you find honey, eat just enough -
Too much of it, and you will vomit.-
[Proverbs 25:16]

BTW I like Psalm 51 alot.

[Psalm 51]
1 Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.

4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
and done what is evil in your sight,
so that you are proved right when you speak
and justified when you judge.

5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

6 Surely you desire truth in the inner parts ;
you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
let the bones you have crushed rejoice.

9 Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways,
and sinners will turn back to you.

14 Save me from bloodguilt, O God,
the God who saves me,
and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.

15 O Lord, open my lips,
and my mouth will declare your praise.

16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

18 In your good pleasure make Zion prosper;
build up the walls of Jerusalem.

19 Then there will be righteous sacrifices,
whole burnt offerings to delight you;
then bulls will be offered on your altar.


Comment | 0 Comment(s)