
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:25 PM |
Read this one. Crossing Paths It's really sweet. By thundersquall. Rating PG-13 (finally I recommend a non-sick one haha =.=ll) Anyway... Yeah it's about Yesungie jogging as usual, Stopping everytime he hears Kyuhyun's voice. But he discovers something: Kyuhyunnie's blind. I think I watched this show before....Hmm... From the picture.. Is it the one where they were in Japan, Then their job was to get 100 yen??? I think so... Yeah I remember watching it, But I don't know what it's called. They wanted to sing to get it, Then Eunhyuk and Donghae also had the same job. Like competition. Who could get the 100 yen first. EunHae won, actually. But KyuSung was so interesting... They walked up to like random people and started singing, Then asking for 100 yen hahahahaha... Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|