
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:05 PM |
Wordpress is really irritating me right now... Vernice commented that my fic was left in a cliffhanger, But then I realized that it DIDN'T. And then I went back to check my posts, And realized that Wordpress did not post my continuation of Chapter 15. Which explained Eunhye's dilemma over Ryeowook. And I was halfway with Chapter 16. Now I have to redo the whole thing and I feel so xian. Should I feedback or smth??? Absense Makes the Heart Grow Fonder Yes yes yes I know rating R. But this is one of Thundersquall's works. You can expect that kind of thing. Anyway I love the way she uses her words in here. I couldn't stop laughing and saying out some of the phrases she uses. You know, just for extra effect. Like the way she talks about YeWook fanservice... ;P And the way she describes Lee Soo Man talk about them is so hilarious..^^ YeWook picspam!!!!! XDDD You're mine.... *---* Sneaking loving glances~ Aww... XP *nosebleed* ![]() YeWook looveee 앙~부끄러워~!!! Cool much??? >.<* Cheese~~ *hugx* From "Show Me Your Love"!!! Wow so many years of love!! O.O Cute right??? When I saw this.. I decided on this YeWook picspam haha~ Whoa a fan caught them in "action"!!! Haha LOLz... ^-----^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|