
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:03 PM |
You know I was searching through wordpress blogs for EunHae fics. Then I saw that some people thought Eunhyuk's real name is EunJa. Excuse me???!!! Are you trying to be funny??!! I'll bet you they saw that Intimate Note episode, Where Eunhyuk dressed as Miss Shanghai, And introduced himself as Eunja, Then they ASSUMED. Oh my goodness. O.O Anyway I am addicted to Super Junior K.R.Y songs now. Own songs plus OSTs, Please listen!!! These are the ones I'm addicted to: Just You - 2006 SM Town Winter Album The One I Love - Hyena OST Stop Walking By - Snow Flower OST A Dreaming Hero - ?? One Love [Eunhyuk] - SuShow I Let's Not - Sorry Sorry Third Album Plus some others: Love Really Hurts - Yesung (타짜 OST) 7 Years of Love - Kyuhyun Smile - Kyuhyun Let's Break Up - Lee Seunggi Venemous - Tei If - Taeyeon Thinking of You - Bulhwa Now We go to Meet - Yesung & Sungmin Just For One Day - The Grace ft Kyuhyun ^-----^ 사랑 참 아프다, 너무 아프다~ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|