
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:10 PM |
Changed blogskiiin!!!! Soooorry Jennifer it's not the Listen..To You skin.. Cos yeah I found it too plain. And my love for Kyuhyun and Listen To You is not plain in the least!! So. Sorry....T^T Do you guys like the new skin though? Was fretting over 2 other possible rocking skins. But chose this since it's gif image. Anyway one was black with colourful SJ pics. And the other was white with also colourful SJ pics. And in both Eunhyuk looked good. That's one of the first things I look out for, really. Cos some ppl don't know how to choose good Eunhyuk pics. But some smart people know how to. Like for example me and Jennifer. And of course the ppl who make the blogskins I choose. Haha yay!! XDDD So yeah, new skin. =PPP Bad pic. These are good. =))) Want someone to make a skin of Eunhyuk in this....*sigh* My most fave pic of him yet. This one's not a recent Sorry Sorry hair photo, But he looks cute. In like baby-ish cute. Not the baby. Eunhyukkie. =P And whoa his hair is so long. Longer than mine. This is one of the cool Sorry Sorry hair photos. This hair makes him look good in any photo. Serious. And I love you, Hyukjae.^-----^ See the difference??? ;) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|