
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:51 PM |
The Great Depression is finally here. In the form of a lot of homework. I should be doing homework now, But too "busy" surfing allkpop, DeviantArt, FaceBook, Twitter and what not. And not to mention on this blog. And... WORDPRESS!!!! Got a lot of progress on my fics, Which I'm really proud of.. Vern and Jillie don't tag very often...T^T Miss youuu lots~~>_< Feeling so out of touch. The bandfic is gonna be super freakishly long, Because that day plus today and I think from now on, I'm feeling very lor sor. But I think that makes posts better, right?? Currently working on Ryeowook's dilemma with fresh food not processed food. And the hot-blooded arguement with Kangin. Where all my sarcastic egoness comes into handy... I hope. XDDD Did I tell you I'm like... Suddenly CRAZY over Siwon noowww???? KYAAAA~!!! Scrurries off to watch Oh! My Lady and Cinderella's Sister...*glint* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|