
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:37 PM |
"Missed him being around in the dorms, playing games in the middle of the night and disrespecting his hyungs in the morning." I got this from a fic that I read. A quote, a lift from that fic. And I couldn't stop grinning and repeating it out loud for good measure. You know who this "him" is, right?? XDDD I like him more and more and more now... Last time someone told me he's rude, he's ugly. And I believed that someone, for a while. Stupid, I think now. He's liked because of his disrespectfulness, Which I completely understand and love. And he's really cute, too. In a good-looking way. If you're used to them, You can see that he really looks younger than Ryeowook. Cute and innocent and especially chubby-looking with his curly hair, Brushing his eyebrows. And don't let me get started on his voice. ^-------------^ Yes, I really did say all that about you. Believe me. =))))) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|