
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
7:25 PM |
Read this. Written by darleenk. Why Fix What's Not Broken I cried over it. It's really, really, very sad. Character death. No pairings, Kyuhyun-centric. -nothing to say I'm still not over it- -she writes so beautifully- -wanna cry again- -hope I'm never like that- By the way love Yesung's new song. For Cinderella Sister's OST. It Has to be You, 니가 아니면 안돼. Miss Yesung, good to see him back. Aches for Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun even more. And the whole of Super Junior. Cinderella Sister is starring Taecyeon, I think. From what I saw in the MV. Wanna watch this drama. MV looks cool. And there's Yesung. And Taecyeon. The only member in 2PM I actually like. Other than Junsu, but that was short. "13 as a group, 15 as a family~" =) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|