
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:23 PM |
Hyukkie has a TWITTER! www.twitter.com/AllRiseSilver Couldn't be bothered to link it... >_< But please GOO!!!! Oh yeah Jennifer, I already added you when it was daebak_18. So it will change automatically right? Or do I have to re-follow you?? Oh yeah I changed mine to safire309. Vern, Jill follow me on TWITTER!!! XDDD @Jill alr following youuu~ @Vern not sure if you have or not... Oh yeah Jenn you wanted the link to Eunhyuk's cyworld right? I'll put it here lahh, Since I only invited 5 ppl to read it. And Bianca won't be interested unless it's Ryeowook, (Though she likes Eunhyuk 3rd...) And Grace is not in this sort of thing. So here it is: http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=57913538 Couldn't be bothered to link it either. BTW he changed his wallpaper and picture and sidebar note... Now it's more serious than his previous goofy wallpaper... =) 미인은.....너! Hahaha then his pic is a gif. of himself in the MV saying, "너!" With his fingers pointing at the camera. Haha yeah seen that part too~ And Jenn you are RIGHT!!!!! You CAN shift all the icons by dragging them!!!!! WOW TYVM my omma!!!! XDDD Now I can read his diary properly... =.=ll Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|