
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:47 PM |
I hope I can finally post something without erasing it again... Well, basically now life feels a little on the wrong side... Even though I may seem happy on the outside, Me jumping "10 feet high" every time I babble about Bonamana and Suju... I wish I really felt like that too... But outside school reality starts to hit me. It's like I'm in this safe bubble on school with no worries at all. But school has its drawbacks. For example this year every teacher wants to check our files. Contrary to last year's only 2. But still, it's not as bad as what I get back at home. When evrything comes back to me again. All the troubles, all the news, ... ... ... One more permanent farewell to expect, And I don't like it. I really hate it. Wish I could say everything out right now, But somehow I don't know how these pixels can actually express my feelings. These pixels that form words on the screen and format it onto this blog. Well I can't, see? And now this is not helping. But I have to say it somewhere. Let out all my feelings. Because I really feel dreadfully uncomfortable telling it to someone directly, No matter how close that person is to me. And also because I cannot bring myself to type/write short sentences, This helps me a lot, actually, too. I know I have not accomplished anything by writing all that above. So I'm sorry for all of you who painstakingly read through all my rubbish, Before coming to this point, reading this, and saying "Sh_t". I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking like that. But still... I don't know any other way to do so. Apparently the only way a blog post can express sad feelings, Is through vulgar language. And I have no idea why I am being so formal now. To those of you that don't know, (Since I actually only remember telling Jennifer) I'm on Fic-writing hiatus till June hols. To concentrate on a lot of stuff. Like ROCs 2 for example, And filing to do with all the _____ worksheets. Sorry. *sheepish look* And exam results to handle. Because I found out that I just passed for compre, And THAT is NOT gonna bode well for my end of Term results. At all. Not that it matters...much...to...me??? Ok it does. A lot. Damnit. (I can use this word cause Roald Dahl used it in Going Solo hah.) Just for a feeble attempt to lighten the mood a little here, I am currently addicted to Bonamana, Even more after Donghae made the mistake of calling it "Bonamama". (Which earned him an "IDIOT!!" from Leeteuk, btw) Can't wait for the Music Video which Leeteuk hinted would be out tomorrow. Ok so now... Yeah I LOVE NU ABO haha~~ Now I like Sulli's parts a lot. They sound unusually scary at first, But after that it becomes almost mocking. And that's cool. I like Amber and Krystal's dance parts, though. Like when they were moving as a group?? You know?? Yeah that one. Haha ^^ 정말 난 NU 예삐오~!! -- 지금 이 감정을 뭐죠? 난 처음인데! -- 가슴 두근 두근 마치, 꿈꾸는 듯~ 내 구름 위를 둥둥, 사랑인가봐!! -- Bounce to you bounce to you 내 가슴은 널 향해 잡힐 수도 없을 만큼 뛰고있는 걸! Bye~ Champaign and Heebum!!! Looks like mother and son, even though both are male...=.=ll Baby Heebum!!!! XDDD Too cute~!!! Meet Champaign- Heenim's new Siamese cat...^^ They say pets look like their owners.. Does Heebum look like Chullie?? ;333 Heenim + Heebum~ ^_= Just trying to make myself feel better here... I guess it worked... right?? Stop making spelling mistakes!!! If I didn't edit my blog post just now, It'd be littered with mistake everywhere!!! Why are my hands shaking so much?? Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|