<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, May 23, 2010

Back to top
12:16 PM
Life can be exciting and depressing at the same time.
It took me almost 14 years to realize that.

Had the most horrible night ever last night.
I couldn't sleep the whole night.
Well, not exactly.
I did sleep about 1.5 hours.
Tried to listen to music,
Read, talk to myself,
Do some origami, useless.
And I also had huge bouts of stomachaches.
Absolutely horrendous night.
And did I mention that my upper arms still hurt from carrying buckets of water??
To fill up the bl__dy pond.
Which was actually very deep, despite the illusion.
So now I can't even scratch my back without wincing.

Going to ROCs tomorrow.
Coming back on Thursday evening.
Gonna stay at Swiss Hotel and Legacy.
Not looking forward to it much, actually.
Haven't packed yet.
I absolutely detest packing.
ROCs T-shirt is killing me.
I can wear it, but it's too short.
Meaning, well, yeah what you think it means.
It ends like so high up.
Annoying. Crap.
I may not come to school in a good mood tomorrow,
So I'm warning you first.

But I do feel a little better than I was early this morning,
Because I cleared my room.
And finished my Math and History files,
And am going to do my Math txtbk homework later.
I am gonna ignore the Excel homework,
Cuz I'm like, noob.
Planning to go over to Jenn's to do tgt.
Plus already finished my LA Reading Activities the week Ms Ng gave it to us,
Which was what, last month??
I hope I don't lose it, anyway.
Sorry, them.
I have all of Chinese left, plus the Geog ws.
There's no History right??
Umm...
Sciences?? No??? Hope not.
Wei Ling owes me the homewrok list!!!!!
Please send me ASAP!!
Wanna CHIONG it before holidays start.
Which is today, Friday and Sat & Sun.
Then June hols start.
Mon - Thurs in M'sia.
Should I bring hw??
I don't think there will be time to do any, anyway.
Schedule really packed.

Binaca's Piano Teach still has not replied me yet.
Please hurry.
I want to start when June hols starts.
But haven't bought Piano yet oops.
Try out at Bianca's first.

Movie marathon!!!!!
Jenn... what's the plan???

School hw is not so bad when you feel like doing it^^

Reasons for wanting to learn Piano:
- Wanna pick up a new skill.
- Way to de-stress.
- I may want to write songs later on.
(Cuz don't need theory to compose. Just know your chords.)
- etc etc etc...

Biggest reasons:
- Eunhyuk and Ryeowook both play piano. =.=ll
I know, stupid reason.
- I want to play K-ballads on the piano.

Also inspired by Younha85~

I MISS TOP GEAR!!! DDDX

Comment | 0 Comment(s)