
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:43 PM |
Ok ok ok... At least for my Chinese results they're not that bad... At least I got above average. *shrugs* Math I got B3. As usual. Math... Getting History and Geography tomorrow. And Sciences after school. And Lit with Ms Ng tomorrow. Well, at least I get my results all at once. And not like one by one and half dying. "난 드디어 미칠거야" from Bonamana really applies to me now. Except its for my current school life. If there's one thing I hate, it's filing. That's why I couldn't understand why in Heroes, Emma loved her job as a file clerk. WHAT??! Ryeowook really cheers me up, though, Whenever I watch him. I talk about Wookie so much now that Bianca even asked me if I like him better than Eunhyuk. But no lahh... Eunhyukkie is obviously still my favourite. Wookie comes in at a close second. But he'll never beat Eunhyukkie. Starting to spazz over Hyukkie now. Ok stop it. Trying to control myself. Peace out. "V" Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|