
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:32 AM |
Should I continue with Marry U??? My fic, I mean. Sounds very very very tempting. Yup, maybe I should. But then you'll have to wait cuz I'm working on my Pirate fic now!!! Because of thundersquall, I'm now writing ALLLL YeWook fics. And that's bad for my health. And my neighbours'. Just now watching SJ comeback on MuBank for the millionth time, And I couldn't stop screaming at the Boom Boom dance where Hyukkie... KYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! XDDDD Wooooooowwwwww~!!!!!!! Talking about my Pirate fic, I'm not calling it Pirate, of course, Another name, but for now it is still untitled. I want to make it oneshot, So I can continue with Marry U, But the storyline in my head is too long. I think I'll try to stick it within 5 chapters max. Oh no... I'll have to SQUUUEEEEEEEEEZE it in. Aiyoh-yoh. I researched on Piracy, and different traditional weapons, Life on a ship, And all the ranks on the ship before I started on my fic. Plus I also decided to use this syndrome in my fic too. It's called the Stockholm Syndrome. You can read it up on Wiki if you want to know, But you can see it in my fic too. Under Author's Note. I described it briefly. But I'd rather you go to Wiki first before you read my fic. I don't want to make it so complicated you have to study before reading my fic. But I guarantee you it will be interesting! =) This fic I worked the hardest on! Or rather, am working. Because I'm still writing it, of course. And um... Will finish the whole story before I post it, That's why I told you I'd only "comeback" during June hols. Umm yeah so very busy now.. Just wanted to update you guys on my fics haha ^^ Back to writing! BB~ ;3 KYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|