
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:37 PM |
Sometimes I'm happy that I'm in a girls' school. But most of the time, I wish I went to a co-ed school instead. Because being in a class with 29 other girls sometimes overwhelms me. Actually I really sort of respect the immaturity of boys, Not like in a bad way, though. It would be nice to outrightly say what you think, To someone older than you, Without feeling afraid. Sometimes I feel that girls (or females, for that matter) are too stiff. I feel we need to relax a little. And jump around. And not be so... mature. I want to have real fun, Not just get excited at who you're rooming with, For example, But at something like cave exploring, Getting dirty, Jumping into a waterfall, Doing crazy, immature stuff. To hell with the rest of the world, you know?? Haha... Being a girl and sexist against my own gender. But that's what I feel. Eunhyuk updated his cyworld about 3 days ago, And the last sentence says that, "We cannot stop... Once again, we inscribe the word 'start' into our heart." Yupp, Never stop. Even when you know life is a torture, There will always be a light at the end of the tunnel, Or a light that you carry along with you in that tunnel.. He also updated again today. Just. At 6:11pm KST (Korean time). Which is 5:11pm Singapore time. And it goes, "세상에서 제일 이쁜 우리 미인아 심장을 붙들어 매고............달릴 준비 됐어요?" "Our Miinah/Beauties are the most beautiful in the world Grab the heart............Are you ready to run?" Something like that... Translations courtesy of yours truly. So may be wrong haha... May be right~ ;) Ayah it's correct lahh... Yay~ 4집 출발!!! Can't wait!! But I still don't know what Bonamana means... What a title for 4th album!! >_< Somehow Wookie's look is like the AOTPUB look. The hair, I mean. But he looks really cool! Like fierce. Not cute anymore. I mean, he's not supposed to be. When will SJ release a cute song like Happiness or Miracle again?? Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|