
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:26 PM |
Day 1 - Your best friend I don't actually know who my best friend is. Sorry. *feels sheepishly shy now* Well, because "best friend" is a single noun. Ultimately though, I really cannot choose. I'll do both then. Well,,, the more the merrier, I guess. Bianca~ My "younger sister" Bianca, I don't know what to say to you. You're funny, awkward, strange, hypocritical, But I like all of that. To a certain extent. I think I'm being too serious about this. You are (insert word here).I love you. :D You're so blur all the time that I don't really mind repeating myself anymore. And which applies to you only. You sleep in class so often that that is the first image that comes into my mind whenever I think of you. You write all sorts of stuff on fanfiction.com but won't tell us the url so we can't ever read them. You owe me a birthday fic, by thy way. >=] You also like to act cute, smile your not-so evil smile, scream until my right ear can't hear and gay around with half the class. Not to mention wrapping your arms around Wei Ling when she obviously has a phobia of people touching her... You spend too much time with Lois nowadays and I get-, But when I finally get to talk to you alone I wish Lois were here. Then after that I feel guilty and mean and what-not. *glomps you in a bear hug so tight then releases you and hug tackles you again* Jennifer~ Okkk,,, In the end, you're just my K-pop partner. Strike that. You're just my homework advisor, phone mate, counselor, psychiatrist, friend, grammar police and K-pop partner. I always feel guilty whenever you slack, Cuz I think I passed some of my lazy germs to you. Weren't you always the good girl who studied till 2am every day, And skipped PE because your mum thought you slept too little the night before? That's who I think you are. I have been this bad virus of an influence on you. Which, oddly enough, is not good. Your only annoying side is that you always update me on the K-pop world then call me outdated. You also have helped me brainstorm some hilariously successful fics, And recommended many awesome writers to me. You over link things to me on Twitter, so much so that I don't have the time to go through it in one week. You change your Twitter Dp so often that I always think, "Eh? I haven't seen this user bef- oh. Jenn." And you are the Lord of Wiki-pediatrics. (That word does exist if you bother to go find it.) Which makes you the most informed out of all of us. That's all. :D I think this is my longest post yet. This year, I mean. \o/ ------------- Working on writing is getting on my nerves now. Hitting the couch for a well deserved break soon. ;) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|