
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:23 PM |
Day 2 - Someone you wish would forgive you Well. Who do I want to forgive me. That's....um.... easy enough. Um... . . . . . Ahh. Everyone, basically. Forgive every bad side of me and love every good side of me, please. Even if I have only one teeny weeny good side in me that you know of, Please enlarge it and exaggerate its goodness, right? Right. Kay. Good. Thanks. Most of all, there's really someone whom I wish would forgive me. You know who you are. Damn. I can safely say that I knew you for only 1 month, Plus minus a few hours. I don't know what to say. You'll never read this, but I hope you know. Somewhere in the depths of your not-so-deep heart. *awkward hug/pat on the back* Can I say I'm finished here? Okay, 끝!! (reminds me of the Eunhyuk dance battle thing with Taeyang haha...) ------------- Finishing the EunTeuk "Movies" theme soon. Wonders right now why I'm using the SJ Prompt thingie when I haven't officially started on the 100 Fics Challenge yet. OR The K-pop pairings meme. Oh, well. There's only one reason why "History" begins with the same letter as "Hell". I'll bet you know it. *winks darkly* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|