<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to top
5:43 PM
Day 4 - Your Sibling (or closest relative)

Ah Hao~^^
a.k.a Gerald Wong Chian Hao ;D
My brother, and one and only sibling.

I don't think you'll ever read this either. Hm.
Whenever you want a good, sick, perverted joke,
Just go to him and you'll be sated.
(Ok that sounded horribly on the wrong side, but I don't know how else to say it.)

Had a great time with him yesterday night at dinner joking and laughing~
Sometimes I hit you and nag you,
But that's because I don't want you to grow up with bad habits like her,
And basically because I don't want you to be so irritating.
Ok?

Love you~!! :DDD

-------------

Listening to Invisible Person by Son Dambi on repeat on my computer.
Because this song really rocks.
Ok when Lois recommends me a ballad,
Go listen to it QUICK!! D;D
Why didn't I listen to this earlier?

"With coffee, it's sugar,
With computers, it's keyboards,
With the rain, it's umbrellas;
With me, it's you.

I need you, I love you;
Even if it hurts, it's okay,
As long as there are
No goodbyes.

What are you looking at?
Am I an invisible person in front of you?
Will you only look at me if I scream and shout?
I'm right in front of you, before your eyes..."

So sad, right? ;'D

Talking about songs,
I also put I Believe by DBSK on repeat this morning.
Really made me feel much better than ever ^0^
Micky and Jaejoong's voices are really soothing...

Super Junior will be holding their SS3 in Singapore on the 29th of January 2011!!!
It has been confirmed!!! XDDD
At the Singapore Indoor Stadium with a 360 stage~!! ;DDD
8000 people can and will be seated... ㅋㅋㅋ
Tickets will only start selling in November,
And NEWSFLASH:
The most expensive ticket will not be $250, but...
$300!!!! That's right, folks, start saving monaay...D;D
Luckily they are being sold through Sistic, NOT Gatecrash.
Because (I'm very sorry) but after CN Blue's experience,
I'm NOT going back there (GC).
I cannot wait!!!!! ;DDD
Lady HeeHee and Shin/Hyuk/Haeyonce!!! ㅎㅎ
AND veggie Suju!!! OMG...
Suju FTFW!!!! XDDD

Haha over-excited.
I'll bet it'll be tonnes better than CN Blue... ;DDD

Comment | 0 Comment(s)