
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:21 PM |
So how do you like the skin? Nice, ehh? So now I'm really screwed for Physics and Bio. Physics: I didn't print the LMS worksheet and it's gone. Bio: Mrs Ch_w is after my back for leaving a few questions blank. Chill, kayy? It's my own fault anyway. Damn life. Prayed extremely hard today for luck. Which has been dipping considerably since Yesung's birthday... Hm. Changed my cBox to a whole new one, And it looks weirdly and lonely-ly empty. Because there's only one post. One awfully lonely post. Ok so. Writing fics is bad for my health. Heads up; should've known that ages ago. Now it's the next ice-age and it's too late. But how is it my fault When inspiration pops up everywhere?? Huh? Ok. New disease. I need a diagnosis. Fast. Because I just had a relapse of inspiration. From the damn pieces of crushed up paper in my "Power-puff Girls" pencil-box. Only Jennifer and Bianca know what I mean... Come on, don't expect me to tell. It's embarrassing. Eeks. Gotta rush out to print moi Geog now~ Adieu~ ;Q_______ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|