
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:06 PM |
Day 10 - Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to I don't know. Talk to Jennifer, Bianca, Grace and Wei Ling plenty often. Lois as well. There isn't anyone I feel a strong desire to talk to. Maybe primary school friends? Kay Howe, maybe? He's nice and interesting to talk to ^-----^ And he's the only one who didn't make fun about me about my height. Everyone else was laughing away. :| Shit. Digressed. Well, I would like to talk to Bianca more, too. Because her mum doesn't allow to her to go out. And she's always disappearing everywhere with Lois. And every time we talk, we (")argue("). About some trivia that is stupid. Because she always says "huh?" and that's sets me off. I don't like blur people, can't help that. I want to cut the hair covering your ears and talk to you more. That's it. ------------- I think you misread what I wrote. I wrote to you about something else. But sorry about that matter. I didn't know it would hurt you so much. I'm really really very sorry. The 3rd line may be some lame excuse, But I just want you to know I'm really, sincerely sorry. And to please forgive me. <:| Baked a bread pudding for myself, And put too much milk. Bleagh. But never mind. Next time I'll try to mix nutmeg and vanilla flavours and aromas together. Yay~ ^0^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|