
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:26 PM |
Day 13 - Your Crush Is that ironical, or what? Day 13.... crush? LOL no I don't have a crush on any of Super Junior. Haha. Was just wondering; first thing I thought of 8D I admit. I do like someone, though. (SHITLOADS.) Thought I'd just tell the truth. If he reacts like Nat Lok to Chang Lyn then I will freak of embarrassment. /flails Gave you a clue already, you know. (If you think it's Nat Lok, NO I WON'T BE SO OBVIOUS DU-UH. :|) Just guess. (GUH CAN'T BELIEVE I ADMITTED IT.) Jill, don't laugh. I'm really sorry. ------------- Can't believe I haven't downloaded Love Love Love yet. Every time I go on the computer I keep forgetting. Finally got it done and now on repeat mwahahaha~~~ The Clap dance is super COOL!!!! XDDD Especially the dance in Bom's singing part~ CL and Minzy were rockin' as ever!! ;DDD 모두 박수 자!!! Yeah!!! >;DDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|