<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, September 12, 2010

Back to top
6:48 PM
Day 16 - Someone who is not in you state/country

Dear Super Junior,
I really want to see you and watch you perform and get your autograph and talk to you.
Love, Valerie.

-------------

This meme's really difficult to do, you know?
Maybe I could do something much simpler than this ^^v

Mum's making this wacky dessert thing for after dinner.
:D

Can't wait to go to school tomorrow, but also dreading it.
Because I haven't done my Chinese file yet.
I know, okay. Don't be shocked or anything.

I miss music.
I miss earphones.
I miss music players.
I miss me.
I miss everyone.

I MISS L!!!!!!
I need more Ken'ichi Matsuyama in my life..
Maybe I'll go watch one of his films or smth...^^
Watch with?? ;D

I know he's not all that good looking,
But he's the coolest guy I've ever met!!!
Other than Super Junior (Eunhyuk!!!!! Kyuhyun!!!!!), of course.

And anyone who thinks Kyuhyun is ugly should go look in the mirror.
Should find that Dream Comcert picture.
He really looks so good in that photo. Magnae fighting awesome.

Kyuhyun is the real eternal magnae.
Don't know why suddenly I don't like RYeowook as much as I used to.
But I still do.

SMPF is a nicer way of saying 18th level of Hell.
Want a bite?

Ordered the wacky new iPod Nano online.
Will get it in 2 weeks. How cool is that?!!
Blue because my brother chose the colour.
My Dad is an awesome person. Who knew??
But using my own money =.=
Goodbye Christmas present money plus all my birthday money.
But my Dad let me! And my mum didn't scream!!!
~Hallelujah~

But it's small and square and not practical.
But it's COOL.
You should read all the cool functions XD

Comment | 0 Comment(s)