
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:28 PM |
Day 17 - Someone from your childhood Hi Xinyi!! Best friends in Kindergarten, met again at Wordplus; You remembered me, but I didn't, And had to see our 2001 K1 performance before I recognized you. Sorry... You told me that I used to finish eating first, Then wait for you to finish eating your porridge before going to the giant hall to play. You told me how I used to sing the Kindergarten song and exaggerate some parts with you and Ryan Goh. Well, I can't remember any of it, Except the exaggeration with Ryan Goh (and a bit of Sean Goh (P6 kid that ALWAYS visited) and Shawn "Shawn-shawn".) But I really appreciate the effort to try and get back to those times. I'll always keep that video. :) (With the lame horse and even-more-lame dancing that went with the horses, which apparently weren't lame enough.) ------------- 2 weeks for my iPod Nano. GUHH I can't wait. :D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|