
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:05 PM |
Day 20 - The one that broke your heart - the hardest Ouch!! That sounds like a line from a drama. The one that broke your heart... DEN DEN DEN DENNNNNNNNNNN..... . . . . . ....The HARDEST. So anyway, Nope, my heart is still shiny and clean and whole, thank you very much. :D ------------- @Jennifer: Say something positive, followed by the words "Valerie the Awesome". Preferably followed by an emoticon. e.g: I really love your latest post, Valerie the Awesome. :D ... ... ... ... ... Aiyohh.... Just say whatever you want to say lorr!!! /flails @_@ Feeling.... blank right now. My Dad says I don't get enough sleep, But I think I've been sleeping more than I should be. Today's lunch was horrible. Leek soup. *cue shrieks in the background at the taboo word* I hate leek, oddly enough. They're like, enlarged spring onions mixed with white onions. Not that I don't like the upper two, Just even after it is cooked, it still taste like the raw versions. I only like cooked onion, by thy way. Put a whole bucket of pepper and salt into mine. Tasted much better = My taste buds were numbed by the pepper. =3 Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|