
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:11 PM |
Day 22 - Someone you want to give a second chance to Anyone who wants a second chance, really. Haha even thought of giving Cheo another "chance" to not ruin his reputation, By my associating him with the words "retarded crap" >:D No one I know needs a second chance. They're living their first off very well!! ;) ------------- SUPER JUNIOR ARE NOT COMPETENG IN STAR DANCE BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to scream at the stupid producers. Viewer ratings are going to seriously DROP, OKAY. Bleagh you people who decided that there was no SM in 2010 Chuseok Star Dance Battle. I MISS SNSD VERSUS SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDX You stupid PDs can be squashed with my butt to the deepest pit of hell where you'll be tortured by the ugliest gods of death and stay there for eternity. LOVE LOVE LOVE.... FT Island~!!!!!!! *-----* I love Seunghyun's rapping OKAY!!! *hides* I haven't finished my KiHyuk... BLEAGH. It's not fun to write about Kibum mentally torturing Eunhyuk and making him feel guilty but it's too progressed to delete and change the plot-line!!!! Will....trudge....my.....way....through............ Why don't I take a break by continuing KyuTeuk x HanChul 8D =.= Xian. Bye-bye. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|