<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Back to top
5:08 PM
Day 23 - The last person you kissed

I don't remember kissing anyone since I was born.
Not my mum, my dad, my brother, a friend, no one.

So, hi, no-one. :)

-------------

I feel tired and not witty.
Which means it's time for me to go to the hospital.
Because that means there's something wrong with me.
Best cure: talk to Bianca.
Who is currently not here in my house. =.=

Eating popiah for dinner tonight^^
I love homemade popiah :D
My mum bought us a baby watermelon for after.
And CHIPS.

Watchin My Fair Lady that Lois pushed into my hand.
It's really funny, and good.
The Korean drama, I'm referring to. Heh.
I hate the lawyer; I love the butler. :X
Is it supposed to be the other way round?
Because I can't stand the likeness of Lee Taeyun's character.
I prefer Seo Dongchan's character and personality.
He's such a poor thing, though.
Is he only doing it for money???
Or does he really like her? I think so, too. ^^
BTW, I like hearing the phrase "Seo jibsa (Butler Seo)" a lot. It sounds nice.

I didn't know Hot Stuff by Davichi was for My Fair Lady until I played the disc.
Ok I know it's because I don't pay much attention to the, kay.
But I heard the song before and know the tune,
And that should be consolation enough, right? Right. Good.

Muuuuuuuuuu~

I wanted to go to sleep, but I kept thinking of Physics,
So I went to do the structured essay practice book on Light.
Then I didn't feel sleepy anymore.
So I did the MCQ practice book on Light.
And I still caan't stop thinking of Physics.
Maybe I should go do Electricity after this.
Ok, maybe I will.
Wait. I have to do CIP reflections first.
NOT typing it out.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)