<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to top
6:00 PM
Day 8 - Your Favourite Internet Friend

I don't have any internet friends.
Unless you count Ming and Lizzie^---^
My "YouTube" friends...
Really want to meet up with them~

Ming's 15 this year, and Lizzie's 25.
Haha they're all older than me...
Lizzie says it's cool to be older than Eunhyuk,
But says she regrets that she can't call him "oppa".
Was like, yeah... Aww..
Ming taught me Korean for a while,
Via YouTube private messages,
But she stopped after she returned to Thailand from Korea.
She's Thai, you know.

Lizzie...
Don't know where she's from,
But she really was a good friend.
I don't keep in tough with any of them anymore,
So I'm a little regretful.

-------------

Watched EHB episode 12... XD
My favourite part was when Kibum played that trick on the synchronized swimmer,
Going up for air when she was not looking and pretending he could hold his breath.
She looked sometimes, and was so shocked to see Kibum still there.
Liking Kibummie more and more naooo~
Maybe I'll go and get a card with his bright, blindingly gorgeous smile ^0^
Yes, Jennifer. Don't give me that look.
I know.

Accomplished the devastatingly long History EOY past-year paper.
Used up 4 sheets of foolscap paper for 11 questions,
7 of which are short, 3 line answer questions.
So you can guess how much I wrote for 4 questions.
Four hellishly long questions. UGH.
But I tipped Mt. Histerest, so I'm proud. Enough.

Happy birthday to me today!!!
Happy birthday to Kellie too!!! XDD
(Kellie Tan, who's taller than me now. Hm.)
Tomorrow is Jishu's birthday, as well as Mui Yee's~ ;D

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

짜증내서 짜증내!!!
내 감정은 보여주지 못한다...
널 좋으면 모르겠어요, 모르겠지만,
저 그저 내 감정을 환기 싶어요.
난 단 한번 밖에 오랜 후에 널 봤을 때,
하지만 널 자주 생각 나.
그 순간 전에, 후에; 널 생각 나.
아.......이...........슈.
난 일반적으로 그런 않을거야...
태은아... 도와줘. Really.
어색하지만 내가 진심이야.
빨리 읽어.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)