
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:44 PM |
Hello, blog. *waves* Yesterday I crapped up my Environmental Campaign promotion performance. And Mrs Lim MM came up to me and said that she saw me and I was good. Yup, I was good at slipping up and saying the wrong thing. Was supposed to say "government", but I said "environment" anyway. Which was obviously a mistake. =.= AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH But I'm really really glad Mrs Lim still noticed me XDDD Yay ilu!!!! omg Valerie you serious. "Nothin' on YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU, baby~" (Sorry it's on 96.3FM now... >_<) @Jill: PSY decided not to go for the SM Auditions after all. Yay good for her :D It's all about... ME. Just posted loads of rubbish here. Better go back to writing how Eunhyuk fights with Kibum over porn usage. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|