<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, September 20, 2010

Back to top
5:56 PM
@Jennifer: Those were my most sarcastic and most vocabulary-filled posts.
Well, I guess you'd like the meme question... Where I filled in a whole chunk of K-pop likeness.

Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression

Jennifer. AHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO SORRY SO SORRY SO SORRY!!!!!!!
But really I did. *tries to whimper in protest, but NOT WORKING*

First time I saw her was like, NERDY.
Then when I had to sit next to her (after Ms Ng asked Sanja to shift over to next to Bianca and Jennifer to exchange with), I was like..... Sanj why are you abandoning me??!!!!!
After that because I couldn't keep my fat-ass mouth shut,
I started talking to Jennifer like,,, everyday.
About... everything. Mostly K-pop ^^v

"Everyday" is short for "every moment of the day", FYI. =.=

And suddenly she said,

"Valerie, I listened to Sorry Sorry and I like it."

Could you imagine my face?
Was like.... DDDDDDDDEEEEEEUUUUUNNNNNGGGGG. O.O
But I just said something like, oh really? It's nice right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDD

I totally love my meeting with Jennifer. ^0^

-------------

We have to stay back another day to finish our Physics mind maps. T^T
We're planning tomorrow, after Romeo + Juliet dramatization final rehearsals.
I did mine really slowly (electricity)...
I love electricity OKAY.
My favourite Physics sub-topic. C:
(But you can't beat Life Science or Chemistry ah-HAH!! m^^m)

Wei Ling wants to go Christmas shopping for....well.... Christmas.
She said she wants to meet up like a week before Christmas (because our families would want us home during the actual period, RIGHT?) and go shopping.
Everything about it is fine, except for ONE BIG PROBLEM.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't like shopping.
Case closed.

Ehhhhhhh.....
I don't want to cosplay if we're gonna attract too much attention.

Wei Ling is gonna scan my Kyuhyun portrait today~!!
So it'll be up by latest tomorrow evening.
Most probably in the form of a FaceBook note, for simplicity.
And I can comment on my drawings that way, too.
Because there're a lot of "problems" about it I want to clear up.

Don't worry. It's so much better than my Eunhyuk one.
/fwaps miserably

:O

Comment | 0 Comment(s)